* This powerful 350w sander makes light work of all your jobs. use it with its 150mm disk or 915mm belt. With the belt sander adjustable tilt angle of 0-90? makes this a must for all DIY enthusiast. Making your sanding of large surfaces effortless.
.*Brand New, boxed and includes VAT in the final price.
* Long life induction motor with sealed bearings.
* Dual-position multi-angle table with mitre guide
* Belt sander tilt angle can be adjusted 0-90?
. * Dust-protected sealed switch and rubber-coated mounting feet.
* Suitable for general sanding of various materials including metal, wood and plastic.
* 915 x 100mm sanding belt with 190mm length belt surface
* Dust extraction facility, need to be added to a vacuum
* No load speed: 1450rpm (disc sander), 7.6 m/s (belt sander)
* Supplied with 80 grit belt, 80 grit hook & loop sanding sheet, multi-angle table and mitre guide
* Power input: 350w
* Voltage 230V
* Frequency: 50Hz
* No load speed (disc): 1450/min
* No load speed (belt): 7.6m/s
* Sanding belt dimensions: 915 x 100mm
* Sanding disk section: 150 mm
* Machine weight: 11,9 kg
* Table size 158 x 257mm
* Box also contains:
* Sanding belts P80 & P120 (2x)
* Sanding discs P80 & P120 (2x)
* Angle guide (1x)
* Hexagonal key (1x) * Wrench (1x) * Tool rest (1x)
- 915 mm Belt sander tilt angle can be adjusted 0-90°
- Long life induction motor with sealed bearings
- Dual-position multi-angle table with mitre guide
- Dust-protected sealed switch and rubber-coated mounting feet
- Suitable for general sanding of various materials including metal, wood and plastic
Manual: Click Here
We dispatch our orders once a day, every week day Monday to Friday. Your order will be processed at around 8am. If you’ve purchased before 8am then your order will be sent out same day for delivery on the following working day. Any orders placed after 8am will be processed the next day.
Once your order has been processed you’ll receive an email notifying you of this, Our warehouse team will pull out your order from our warehouse during the day ready for the couriers to pick it up later on. When your order has been picked up it’ll be transported to your local depot and delivered by your local driver. Next day shipping is free on all of our products. For more information please see our Delivery Information page.
On the day of delivery our couriers will either email or text you depending on the information you’ve provided us with. Included in the email / text will be a 1 hour time slot so you’re able to base your day around the delivery. Don’t worry if you can’t be in for delivery as any failed attempts to deliver the driver will leave you a ‘We missed you’ card with details on how to re-arrange. Online tracking is also available via the couriers website, again these details will be listed in the email / text sent to you. If you’re having issues with delivery please contact us so we can help.
We offer free next day delivery on all orders to UK Mainland. Unfortunately due to increased costs incurred by the courier we cannot extend this offer to the following areas: Northern Ireland, North of Scotland, Scottish Isles and all other Isles off the UK Mainland. For exact postcodes and postage quotes please our Delivery Information page.
If you’re looking to return your item then you can use our easy 3 step return process. Here at Dirty Pro Tools we offer a 30 day return period, so any orders less that 30 days old can be returned to us for a full refund! The item must be in the same condition you received them in, along with the original packaging, all manuals and accessories.
Step 1: Contact us via email or use our contact form. (Remember to include your order number and brief explanation on why you’re returning the item.)
Step 2: Wait for a reply from one of our friendly team members.
Step 3: Return your item and receive a refund.
For full information and guidance on our return process please see our Returns Information page.