* The base is a galvanised steel framework that sits INSIDE the shed as main photo 2 (please note base boards not included, you will need to purchase ply boards for the floor and put on top of the base framework) the purpose of this base structure is to keep the goods inside the shed off the ground,. you always have the option not to use the base framework and set up shed directly onto the ground. but ideally you will need to prepare the ground with slabbing or something similar on the ground
* The dimensions are taken from the outside , so the inside size of the shed is 7" smaller in width and depth) please check the specification diagrams for dimensions. please note dimensions are approximate and photo are for illustration purpose only
* Please note the goods may be subject to minor marking due to being flat packed in a box.
* Any item that is very damaged or missing, we as the seller reserve the right to replace the damaged or missing part. We will do this upon photographic evidence
* Please note unless the shed is set up in a very well sheltered garden, it will need to be anchored down.(anchor bolts not included)
* Care has been taken in terms of measurement and dimensions are an approximate, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the dimension information.
* PLEASE REFER TO THE SPECIFICATIO DRAWING FOR SPECIFICATION - Dimensions: External: Height 207 x Width 301 x Depth 367cm - over 3 boxes - door on the 9ft11" side Dimensions: Internal: Height 207cm (6ft 9") x Width 291cm (9 Ft 7") x Depth 335cm (11ft 8")
* Part no 6 is no longer required-provided
* The door can be locked with a padlock
We dispatch our orders once a day, every week day Monday to Friday. Your order will be processed at around 8am. If you’ve purchased before 8am then your order will be sent out same day for delivery on the following working day. Any orders placed after 8am will be processed the next day.
Once your order has been processed you’ll receive an email notifying you of this, Our warehouse team will pull out your order from our warehouse during the day ready for the couriers to pick it up later on. When your order has been picked up it’ll be transported to your local depot and delivered by your local driver. Next day shipping is free on all of our products. For more information please see our Delivery Information page.
On the day of delivery our couriers will either email or text you depending on the information you’ve provided us with. Included in the email / text will be a 1 hour time slot so you’re able to base your day around the delivery. Don’t worry if you can’t be in for delivery as any failed attempts to deliver the driver will leave you a ‘We missed you’ card with details on how to re-arrange. Online tracking is also available via the couriers website, again these details will be listed in the email / text sent to you. If you’re having issues with delivery please contact us so we can help.
We offer free next day delivery on all orders to UK Mainland. Unfortunately due to increased costs incurred by the courier we cannot extend this offer to the following areas: Northern Ireland, North of Scotland, Scottish Isles and all other Isles off the UK Mainland. For exact postcodes and postage quotes please our Delivery Information page.
If you’re looking to return your item then you can use our easy 3 step return process. Here at Dirty Pro Tools we offer a 30 day return period, so any orders less that 30 days old can be returned to us for a full refund! The item must be in the same condition you received them in, along with the original packaging, all manuals and accessories.
Step 1: Contact us via email or use our contact form. (Remember to include your order number and brief explanation on why you’re returning the item.)
Step 2: Wait for a reply from one of our friendly team members.
Step 3: Return your item and receive a refund.
For full information and guidance on our return process please see our Returns Information page.