D Pro Tools 50 Amp Plasma Cutter
* This Professional 50 A plasma cutter is a durable product now available at keen price. Suitable for experienced users portable and at the same time providing optimum results with its 4 stage power setting and variable wire speed control, With a hand full of accessories available to keep you going.
* 1.8 x greater cutting speed capacity compared with conventional flame cutters.
* digital display
* designed to cut metal plate quickly and easily.
* machine is equipped with a large cooling fan for a longer life span
* suitable for use on stainless steel, copper, iron and aluminium, etc.
* wide working voltage range, strong adaptability to electricity power grid, high ability of interference resistance,
* automatic voltage compensation, stable cutting current and steady arc.
* euro torch connection
* auto protection of over-voltage and over current supply
* ce marked and rohs compliant.
* supplied complete with accessories and material as list below
* also accessories sold separately
With the machine you will receive the below accessories
* 1 x cut-50 d pro tools plasma cutter machine
* 1 x ground clamp with 2.5-meter cable.
* 1 x plasma cutting torch(pt31) with 3-meter cable
* 1 x gas regulator
* 1 x electrodes
* 1 x tips
* 1 x ceramic shield cups
* 1 x swirl rings
* 1 mask
* 1 manual
Specification Primary input voltage 220V br/> Welding Current 10~50Amps br/> Power Factor 0.93 br/> Insulation Class F br/> Welding Thickness 1~12mm br/> Duty Cycle 60% br/> Weight 9kgs br/> Dimensions length x height x width 390*300*160mmbr/>
- 1.8 x greater cutting speed capacity compared with conventional flame cutters
- digital display, machine is equipped with a large cooling fan for a longer life span
- suitable for use on stainless steel, copper, iron and aluminium, etc
- wide working voltage range, strong adaptability to electricity power grid, high ability of interference resistance,
- automatic voltage compensation, stable cutting current and steady arc
We aim to dispatch orders on the following working day, (Unless specified in the product title). For goods that are heavy (over 25kgs) or bulky (over 4 cubic ft) dispatch time may be a few more days. Once the goods are dispatched we aim to use a 24-48 hr courier. This shipping applies to order from other postcodes – being GB excluding the following postcodes; BT - IV - KW - PA - PH – PO - HS - ZE - IM - KA - AB - GY - JE - All isles off the GB. For the following postcodes ; BT - IV - KW - PA - PH – PO - HS - ZE - IM - KA - AB - GY - JE - All isles off the GB, please contact us via message with the product that you are interested in and your postcode so we can see if delivery is possible. If there is an issue with the order or delivery details, we will contact you through the email address / phone number provided with the order. For more information please see our Delivery Information page.
Once the goods are dispatched, you should receive a notification from us and from the courier with the tracking number. On the day of delivery, our couriers will either email or text you depending on the information you’ve provided us with (a mobile phone number is the best form of contact), Included in the email/text will be a time slot so you’re able to base your day around the delivery. You can log onto the courier website with the tracking number to manage delivery. If you’re having issues with the delivery please contact us so we can help. If you’re having issues with delivery please contact us so we can help.For exact postcodes and postage quotes please our Delivery Information page.
If you’re looking to return your item then you can use our easy 3 step return process. Here at Dirty Pro Tools, we offer a 30 day return period, so any orders less than 30 days old can be returned to us for a full refund! The item must be in the same condition you received them in, along with the original packaging, all manuals and accessories.
Step 1: Contact us via email or use our contact form. (Remember to include your order number and brief explanation on why you’re returning the item.)
Step 2: Wait for a reply from one of our friendly team members.
Step 3: Return your item and receive a refund.
For full information and guidance on our return process please see our Returns Information page.