* For the profession gardener, we offer this powerful 5 in 1 multi-tool, , petrol powered which converts into a hedge trimmer, pole saw/chainsaw, brushcutter and grass trimmer. Powered by a 50.8cc engine for impressive cutting power and reliable and economical running. Ideal for users who require multiple tools but have limited space, or value the convenience of being able to easily swap one attachment for another. Each attachment provides the same fantastic performance as individual machines. A lightweight machine, the machine is comfortable to use for extended periods and easy to transport.
* Brand New, boxed and includes VAT in the final price
* D Pro Tools 5 in 1 Multi Tool
* 1x Twin line trimming spool
* 1x 40 Teeth Circular Blade
* 1x Tree pruner long reach/ chainsaw
* 1x Brush cutter
* 43cc Engine with remarkable power and high performance
* Lightweight & Powerful
* Excellent Manoeuvrability & Balance.
* 1m Extension Pole kit
* All Heads can easily be used with Extension
* Includes tool kit and harness
* EU-II Certification
* Petrol ratio is 40:1 and can be measured with the free mixing bottle.
Engine:Air Cooled 2 Stroke Engine EU-II
Starting System:Easy Start Recoil System
Fuel Mixture Ratio:40/1
Fuel Tank capacity:1.2L
Ignition:Flywheel Magneto CDI system
Air Filter:Semi-Wet. Quick remove-install
Semi-Wet. Quick remove-install
Cooling System:Forced Air
Stopping Method:Slide Switch
Starting Mechanism:Alloy Starting Mechanism
Assisted Start:Primer Bulb
- 5 in 1 Multi Tool Petrol Strimmer
- 43cc Engine with remarkable power and high performance
- Lightweight & Powerful
- 1x Tree pruner long reach/ chainsaw, 1x Twin line trimming spool , 1x 40 Teeth Circular Blade, 1x Brush cutter
- 1m Extension Pole kit, Includes tool kit and harness
We dispatch our orders once a day, every week day Monday to Friday. Your order will be processed at around 8am. If you’ve purchased before 8am then your order will be sent out same day for delivery on the following working day. Any orders placed after 8am will be processed the next day.
Once your order has been processed you’ll receive an email notifying you of this, Our warehouse team will pull out your order from our warehouse during the day ready for the couriers to pick it up later on. When your order has been picked up it’ll be transported to your local depot and delivered by your local driver. Next day shipping is free on all of our products. For more information please see our Delivery Information page.
On the day of delivery our couriers will either email or text you depending on the information you’ve provided us with. Included in the email / text will be a 1 hour time slot so you’re able to base your day around the delivery. Don’t worry if you can’t be in for delivery as any failed attempts to deliver the driver will leave you a ‘We missed you’ card with details on how to re-arrange. Online tracking is also available via the couriers website, again these details will be listed in the email / text sent to you. If you’re having issues with delivery please contact us so we can help.
We offer free next day delivery on all orders to UK Mainland. Unfortunately due to increased costs incurred by the courier we cannot extend this offer to the following areas: Northern Ireland, North of Scotland, Scottish Isles and all other Isles off the UK Mainland. For exact postcodes and postage quotes please our Delivery Information page.
If you’re looking to return your item then you can use our easy 3 step return process. Here at Dirty Pro Tools we offer a 30 day return period, so any orders less that 30 days old can be returned to us for a full refund! The item must be in the same condition you received them in, along with the original packaging, all manuals and accessories.
Step 1: Contact us via email or use our contact form. (Remember to include your order number and brief explanation on why you’re returning the item.)
Step 2: Wait for a reply from one of our friendly team members.
Step 3: Return your item and receive a refund.
For full information and guidance on our return process please see our Returns Information page.