* 500 w Heavy Duty Rotary Pillar Drill
* This powerful 500w rotary pillar drill makes light work of all your jobs. With its 5 speeds and a drilling depth of 50mm makes this a must for all DIY enthusiast. The milled table is fully adjustable, rotational, tilt and swing and with the precision drilling system makes the whole equipment safe and sturdy to use.
The 16mm keyed chuck is held in place by a JT hobby style taper drive shaft similar to the shafts used on industrial style pillar drills fitted with morse tapers. The vertical operation of the chuck is controlled by the three spindle side handle. Safety dictates that a transparent chuck guard is fitted and an adjustable depth gauge comes as standard.
Power to the chuck is through the twin 9 speed taper pulley arrangement and power Lawn & Patito this is from a 500w capacitor start induction run 230v electric motor.
Changing speed is easy by releasing the motor tensioning bolt which slackens the belt on the drive pulley and moving the drive belt up or down the corresponding grooves in the pulleys. Drill speeds and corresponding pulley arrangements are shown on a chart fixed to the headstock. The top cover encloses the drive assembly and for safety a micro-switch cuts out the motor when the cover is opened. The industrial style no- volt release stop/start switch prevents the motor from starting up in the event of power failure protecting the operator.
- Max. Drilling Capacity: 16 mm
- Chuck capacity: 3 - 16 mm dia.
- Motor 4 pole TEFV induction motor
- Motor: 500W, 230V
- 9 Adjustable Speed Settings: 400, 620, 630, 800, 810, 960, 1600, 1950 and 2500 RPM
- Max Drilling Depth: 50 mm
- Fitted Depth Stop Control
- Throat depth: 115 mm
- Table Swing: 230mm
- Table Dims: 158 x 160 mm
- Table: Fully height adjustable
- Table: Tilts left and right 0-45 degrees
- 9 speeds 500W motor, safety telescopic chuck guard, Aluminium motor housing
- Sturdy cast iron table with slots, Table size 160mm x160mm
- Height ...580mm, Swing ...290mm, Drill capacity: 16mm
- Chuck capacity: 3 - 16 mm dia
We dispatch our orders once a day, every week day Monday to Friday. Your order will be processed at around 8am. If you’ve purchased before 8am then your order will be sent out same day for delivery on the following working day. Any orders placed after 8am will be processed the next day.
Once your order has been processed you’ll receive an email notifying you of this, Our warehouse team will pull out your order from our warehouse during the day ready for the couriers to pick it up later on. When your order has been picked up it’ll be transported to your local depot and delivered by your local driver. Next day shipping is free on all of our products. For more information please see our Delivery Information page.
On the day of delivery our couriers will either email or text you depending on the information you’ve provided us with. Included in the email / text will be a 1 hour time slot so you’re able to base your day around the delivery. Don’t worry if you can’t be in for delivery as any failed attempts to deliver the driver will leave you a ‘We missed you’ card with details on how to re-arrange. Online tracking is also available via the couriers website, again these details will be listed in the email / text sent to you. If you’re having issues with delivery please contact us so we can help.
We offer free next day delivery on all orders to UK Mainland. Unfortunately due to increased costs incurred by the courier we cannot extend this offer to the following areas: Northern Ireland, North of Scotland, Scottish Isles and all other Isles off the UK Mainland. For exact postcodes and postage quotes please our Delivery Information page.
If you’re looking to return your item then you can use our easy 3 step return process. Here at Dirty Pro Tools we offer a 30 day return period, so any orders less that 30 days old can be returned to us for a full refund! The item must be in the same condition you received them in, along with the original packaging, all manuals and accessories.
Step 1: Contact us via email or use our contact form. (Remember to include your order number and brief explanation on why you’re returning the item.)
Step 2: Wait for a reply from one of our friendly team members.
Step 3: Return your item and receive a refund.
For full information and guidance on our return process please see our Returns Information page.