D Pro Tools Heavy Duty 20" 52cc Petrol Chainsaw Cutter & Chain & Cover 2.2kw Tool Kit + FREE SPARE CHAIN
* The D Pro Tools petrol chainsaw with its powerful 2-stroke engine, is a must for any serious gardener, farmers & groundsman. added safety and performance features like anti-kickback, anti-vibration, and an automatic chain oiler will make the task at hand effortless. with a host of accessories as well as a spare chain
* Chain guard 20"
* Automatic chain and bar lubrication
* Side mounted chain tensioner
* Comfort grip handle
* Automatic / manual chain brake
* Easy starting system
* Reliable sealed ignition switch for trouble free easy starting
* Anti vibration mounts
* 2 - stroke air cooled engine
* 53cc displacement
* Rated output power of 2.2kw
* Rated engine speed 8500 rpm min / max 11500 rpm
* Toolless fuel and oil caps
* Fuel capacity 0.55l
* Oil capacity 0.26l
* Fuel: unleaded fuel / two stroke mix (1:25)
* Maximum cutting diameter 18"
* Guide bars
* Tool kit, mixing bottle & chain sharpening file included
* Weight: 5kg dry
* Require 2-stroke engine oil, chain oil for lubrication
* Ce rated and gs/tuv marked
* Item is Not suitable for commercial use.
- Chain guard 20", Free additional chain making a total of 2 chains
- powerful 2-stroke engine, Weight: 5kg dry
- Automatic chain and bar lubrication, Toolless fuel and oil caps
- Comfort grip handle, Easy starting system
- Handful of working accessories included
We dispatch our orders once a day, every week day Monday to Friday. Your order will be processed at around 8am. If you’ve purchased before 8am then your order will be sent out same day for delivery on the following working day. Any orders placed after 8am will be processed the next day.
Once your order has been processed you’ll receive an email notifying you of this, Our warehouse team will pull out your order from our warehouse during the day ready for the couriers to pick it up later on. When your order has been picked up it’ll be transported to your local depot and delivered by your local driver. Next day shipping is free on all of our products. For more information please see our Delivery Information page.
On the day of delivery our couriers will either email or text you depending on the information you’ve provided us with. Included in the email / text will be a 1 hour time slot so you’re able to base your day around the delivery. Don’t worry if you can’t be in for delivery as any failed attempts to deliver the driver will leave you a ‘We missed you’ card with details on how to re-arrange. Online tracking is also available via the couriers website, again these details will be listed in the email / text sent to you. If you’re having issues with delivery please contact us so we can help.
We offer free next day delivery on all orders to UK Mainland. Unfortunately due to increased costs incurred by the courier we cannot extend this offer to the following areas: Northern Ireland, North of Scotland, Scottish Isles and all other Isles off the UK Mainland. For exact postcodes and postage quotes please our Delivery Information page.
If you’re looking to return your item then you can use our easy 3 step return process. Here at Dirty Pro Tools we offer a 30 day return period, so any orders less that 30 days old can be returned to us for a full refund! The item must be in the same condition you received them in, along with the original packaging, all manuals and accessories.
Step 1: Contact us via email or use our contact form. (Remember to include your order number and brief explanation on why you’re returning the item.)
Step 2: Wait for a reply from one of our friendly team members.
Step 3: Return your item and receive a refund.
For full information and guidance on our return process please see our Returns Information page.