D Pro Tools Heavy Duty 170 BAR 2500PSI Petrol Driven Pressure Power Jet Washer
New model with 4.1kw engine
* Dirty Pro Tools Heavy duty petrol washer. With a maximum working pressure, the device effortlessly cleans patios, walls, driveways, walkways, machinery, tools, vehicles and more. The tough gasoline-powered engine allows you to work independently of any power supply. The gasoline engine starts by a pull cable and has a low oil safety mechanism to protect the engine
* Hose length: approx. 8m
* Dimension: approx. 58*62*77cm
* Low Oil Protection
* Pressure Adjustable
* High Performance Engine
* Low Pressure Detergent Injector
* Commercial Grade Direct Drive
* Brass Cylinder Brass Cylinder Ceramic Plungers Radial Direction Pump
* 4 different nozzles (0?, 15?, 40?, chemical nozzle)
Customer Notice/ care
* Please note this jet washer is not built to be used for business or continuous use, if you do then we will not take any responsibility.
* Please note this item MUST be filled with oil BEFORE use.
* Please do not put engine oil into the air filter compartment which is located at the top of the Machine, if so this will cause the pull cord to seize
Flow ltr/Min 10 lpm
Rated Pressure 170 Bar (2500psi)
Max Pressure 170 Bar (2500psi)
Pump Type Copper Axial
Engine Type 4 stroke
Engine Speed 3600rpm
Ambient 0?C - 60?C
Engine Oil Capacity 0.6l (10w30 required)
Fuel Tank Capacity 4.7l
Fuel Type Petrol
Gross Weight 34kg
Pressure Nozzles included Low Pressure - Chemical Application Pencil Spray - Heavy Cleaning Narrow Spray - Heavy Cleaning Wide Spray - Moderate Cleaning
- Now With Upgraded High Performance Engine
- Low Oil Protection, Low Pressure Detergent Injector
- 4 different nozzles (0°, 15°, 40°, chemical nozzle
- Commercial Grade Direct Drive
- Handful of working accessories included
Manual: Click Here
Instructions: Click Here
Video Help: Click Here
We dispatch our orders once a day, every week day Monday to Friday. Your order will be processed at around 8am. If you’ve purchased before 8am then your order will be sent out same day for delivery on the following working day. Any orders placed after 8am will be processed the next day.
Once your order has been processed you’ll receive an email notifying you of this, Our warehouse team will pull out your order from our warehouse during the day ready for the couriers to pick it up later on. When your order has been picked up it’ll be transported to your local depot and delivered by your local driver. Next day shipping is free on all of our products. For more information please see our Delivery Information page.
On the day of delivery our couriers will either email or text you depending on the information you’ve provided us with. Included in the email / text will be a 1 hour time slot so you’re able to base your day around the delivery. Don’t worry if you can’t be in for delivery as any failed attempts to deliver the driver will leave you a ‘We missed you’ card with details on how to re-arrange. Online tracking is also available via the couriers website, again these details will be listed in the email / text sent to you. If you’re having issues with delivery please contact us so we can help.
We offer free next day delivery on all orders to UK Mainland. Unfortunately due to increased costs incurred by the courier we cannot extend this offer to the following areas: Northern Ireland, North of Scotland, Scottish Isles and all other Isles off the UK Mainland. For exact postcodes and postage quotes please our Delivery Information page.
If you’re looking to return your item then you can use our easy 3 step return process. Here at Dirty Pro Tools we offer a 30 day return period, so any orders less that 30 days old can be returned to us for a full refund! The item must be in the same condition you received them in, along with the original packaging, all manuals and accessories.
Step 1: Contact us via email or use our contact form. (Remember to include your order number and brief explanation on why you’re returning the item.)
Step 2: Wait for a reply from one of our friendly team members.
Step 3: Return your item and receive a refund.
For full information and guidance on our return process please see our Returns Information page.