* This Electro galvanised metal shed provides a strong secure storage solution at a very favourable price. Produced in a double-baked-on enamel finish for durability. The shed has 2 doors which have deep runners that make them run smoothly.
* A base is provided to ensure the shed sits on an even surface The base is a galvanised steel framework that sits inside the shed as main photo 2 (please note base boards not included, you will need to purchase ply boards for the floor and put ontop of the base framework) the purpose of this base structure is to keep the goods inside the shed off the ground,. you always have the option not to use the base framework and set up shed directly onto the ground.
* The dimensions are taken from the outside , so the inside size of the shed is 6" smaller (1/2 foot smaller in width and depth)
* Please note the goods may be subject to minor marking due to being flat packed in a box.
* Any item that is very damaged or missing, we as the seller reserve the right to replace the damaged or missing part. We will do this upon photographic evidence
* Please note unless the shed is set up in a very well sheltered garden, it will need to be anchored down.(anchor bolts not included)
* Care has been taken in terms of measurement and dimensions are an approximate, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the dimension information.
* Width 216 x Depth 110 cms (7ft 1") x (3ft 7") -Pent roof - Dimensions: External: Height 174 x Width 216 x Depth 110cm - over 2 boxes - door on the 8 foot side
- Strong entry and exit ramp across door opening, Strong entry and exit ramp across door opening
- The Electro-galvanized steel is protected by double-baked-on enamel finish for durability 10-year limited rust warranty
- * The shed will take 2 people with VERY GOOD DIY capability a whole day to set up
- Please note if the base is used the internal height is reduced by the height of the base which is 6cms high
We aim to dispatch orders on the following working day, (Unless specified in the product title). For goods that are heavy (over 25kgs) or bulky (over 4 cubic ft) dispatch time may be a few more days. Once the goods are dispatched we aim to use a 24-48 hr courier. This shipping applies to order from other postcodes – being GB excluding the following postcodes; BT - IV - KW - PA - PH – PO - HS - ZE - IM - KA - AB - GY - JE - All isles off the GB. For the following postcodes ; BT - IV - KW - PA - PH – PO - HS - ZE - IM - KA - AB - GY - JE - All isles off the GB, please contact us via message with the product that you are interested in and your postcode so we can see if delivery is possible. If there is an issue with the order or delivery details, we will contact you through the email address / phone number provided with the order. For more information please see our Delivery Information page.
Once the goods are dispatched, you should receive a notification from us and from the courier with the tracking number. On the day of delivery, our couriers will either email or text you depending on the information you’ve provided us with (a mobile phone number is the best form of contact), Included in the email/text will be a time slot so you’re able to base your day around the delivery. You can log onto the courier website with the tracking number to manage delivery. If you’re having issues with the delivery please contact us so we can help. If you’re having issues with delivery please contact us so we can help.For exact postcodes and postage quotes please our Delivery Information page.
If you’re looking to return your item then you can use our easy 3 step return process. Here at Dirty Pro Tools, we offer a 30 day return period, so any orders less than 30 days old can be returned to us for a full refund! The item must be in the same condition you received them in, along with the original packaging, all manuals and accessories.
Step 1: Contact us via email or use our contact form. (Remember to include your order number and brief explanation on why you’re returning the item.)
Step 2: Wait for a reply from one of our friendly team members.
Step 3: Return your item and receive a refund.
For full information and guidance on our return process please see our Returns Information page.