D Pro Tools 1000 Lbs 453 kgs Motorcycle Motorbike Lift Stand Swivel Carrier
* This D pro Tools Heavy duty motorcycle lift allows the user to perform essential maintenance or services more easily. Allowing you to raise the motorbike to the desired level and with its wide platform .This motorcycle lift set on 4 wheels for easy moverability. It is suitable for almost all motorcycles. The lift is powder coated, making itself rust-free.
* Brand New, boxed and includes VAT in the final price.
* Goods will arrive on a pallet via lorry and will be delivered to kerbside only
* Foot operated hydraulic lift
* Wide platform
* Front wheel clamp - for positioning the front wheel only whilst you secure bike with straps
* Sculptured platform for extra strength
* 4 wheels for ease of manoeuvrability
* Base with lockdowns fittings to prevent lift from moving during use.
* Long lasting powder coated finish
* Suitable for motorbike with centre stands
* Gross weight 150kgs
* Min Height - 195 mm
* Max Height 780 mm
* Table size 180 cms x 66 cms
* Ramp size 66 cms x 69 cms
POSTAGE & DELIVERY:
*This shipping applies to order from other postcodes – being GB excluding the following postcodes; BT - IV - KW - PA - PH – PO - HS - ZE - IM - KA - AB - GY - JE - All isles off the GB.
* Delivery will be via a double pallet which will be kerbside only as the goods arrive on a lorry or they maybe the option to deliver this to your door via van , it will be a single driver and 2 helpers will be required to offload this as it weights 150 kgs. please call / contact us with your delivery postcode so we can advise .
We aim to dispatch orders on the following working day, (Unless specified in the product title). For goods that are heavy (over 25kgs) or bulky (over 4 cubic ft) dispatch time may be a few more days. Once the goods are dispatched we aim to use a 24-48 hr courier. This shipping applies to order from other postcodes – being GB excluding the following postcodes; BT - IV - KW - PA - PH – PO - HS - ZE - IM - KA - AB - GY - JE - All isles off the GB. For the following postcodes ; BT - IV - KW - PA - PH – PO - HS - ZE - IM - KA - AB - GY - JE - All isles off the GB, please contact us via message with the product that you are interested in and your postcode so we can see if delivery is possible. If there is an issue with the order or delivery details, we will contact you through the email address / phone number provided with the order. For more information please see our Delivery Information page.
Once the goods are dispatched, you should receive a notification from us and from the courier with the tracking number. On the day of delivery, our couriers will either email or text you depending on the information you’ve provided us with (a mobile phone number is the best form of contact), Included in the email/text will be a time slot so you’re able to base your day around the delivery. You can log onto the courier website with the tracking number to manage delivery. If you’re having issues with the delivery please contact us so we can help. If you’re having issues with delivery please contact us so we can help.For exact postcodes and postage quotes please our Delivery Information page.
If you’re looking to return your item then you can use our easy 3 step return process. Here at Dirty Pro Tools, we offer a 30 day return period, so any orders less than 30 days old can be returned to us for a full refund! The item must be in the same condition you received them in, along with the original packaging, all manuals and accessories.
Step 1: Contact us via email or use our contact form. (Remember to include your order number and brief explanation on why you’re returning the item.)
Step 2: Wait for a reply from one of our friendly team members.
Step 3: Return your item and receive a refund.
For full information and guidance on our return process please see our Returns Information page.