* 3KW 3000w Electric Heater With Thermostat
* This universal 3 kw , 3000w electric heater is a must for every individual looking to heat a small area like an office, conservatory or to help heat large workplaces. with its adjustable temperature thermostat control you can automatically control how much or little heat you require. secured, safe and CE approved, a products that will always have it uses
* 3 settings 1Kw, 2Kw, 3 Kw
* Adjustable temperature thermostat control
* Overheat protection
* Twin Stainless steel Heating Element Ensures Heat Is Reached Quickly And Efficiently
* Free standing with carry handle for easy transportation
* No fumes, no odours, no humidity
* Suitable for warehouse, garages, workshops, homes office and conservatories
* Durable double casing with good thermal insulation
* Fan assisted
* Fitted with a UK 3 pin plug
* BTU 10236 Air Output (410m3/h) 410
* Heating Area 60 (m2)
* Dimensions: 20cm x 22cm x 34cm
* Waterproof class IPX4
* Weight 3.8kg
* CE approved
* This heater works via the built in thermostat. If the heater doesn't seem to be producing much heat, it is because the area around the heater is not cool enough
We aim to dispatch orders on the following working day, (Unless specified in the product title). For goods that are heavy (over 25kgs) or bulky (over 4 cubic ft) dispatch time may be a few more days. Once the goods are dispatched we aim to use a 24-48 hr courier. This shipping applies to order from other postcodes – being GB excluding the following postcodes; BT - IV - KW - PA - PH – PO - HS - ZE - IM - KA - AB - GY - JE - All isles off the GB. For the following postcodes ; BT - IV - KW - PA - PH – PO - HS - ZE - IM - KA - AB - GY - JE - All isles off the GB, please contact us via message with the product that you are interested in and your postcode so we can see if delivery is possible. If there is an issue with the order or delivery details, we will contact you through the email address / phone number provided with the order. For more information please see our Delivery Information page.
Once the goods are dispatched, you should receive a notification from us and from the courier with the tracking number. On the day of delivery, our couriers will either email or text you depending on the information you’ve provided us with (a mobile phone number is the best form of contact), Included in the email/text will be a time slot so you’re able to base your day around the delivery. You can log onto the courier website with the tracking number to manage delivery. If you’re having issues with the delivery please contact us so we can help. If you’re having issues with delivery please contact us so we can help.For exact postcodes and postage quotes please our Delivery Information page.
If you’re looking to return your item then you can use our easy 3 step return process. Here at Dirty Pro Tools, we offer a 30 day return period, so any orders less than 30 days old can be returned to us for a full refund! The item must be in the same condition you received them in, along with the original packaging, all manuals and accessories.
Step 1: Contact us via email or use our contact form. (Remember to include your order number and brief explanation on why you’re returning the item.)
Step 2: Wait for a reply from one of our friendly team members.
Step 3: Return your item and receive a refund.
For full information and guidance on our return process please see our Returns Information page.