* 3KW 3000w Electric Heater With Thermostat
* This universal 3 kw , 3000w electric heater is a must for every individual looking to heat a small area like an office, conservatory or to help heat large workplaces. with its adjustable temperature thermostat control you can automatically control how much or little heat you require. secured, safe and CE approved, a products that will always have it uses
* 3 settings 1Kw, 2Kw, 3 Kw
* Adjustable temperature thermostat control
* Overheat protection
* Twin Stainless steel Heating Element Ensures Heat Is Reached Quickly And Efficiently
* Free standing with carry handle for easy transportation
* No fumes, no odours, no humidity
* Suitable for warehouse, garages, workshops, homes office and conservatories
* Durable double casing with good thermal insulation
* Fan assisted
* Fitted with a UK 3 pin plug
* BTU 10236 Air Output (410m3/h) 410
* Heating Area 60 (m2)
* Dimensions: 20cm x 22cm x 34cm
* Waterproof class IPX4
* Weight 3.8kg
* CE approved
* This heater works via the built in thermostat. If the heater doesn't seem to be producing much heat, it is because the area around the heater is not cool enough
We dispatch our orders once a day, every week day Monday to Friday. Your order will be processed at around 8am. If you’ve purchased before 8am then your order will be sent out same day for delivery on the following working day. Any orders placed after 8am will be processed the next day.
Once your order has been processed you’ll receive an email notifying you of this, Our warehouse team will pull out your order from our warehouse during the day ready for the couriers to pick it up later on. When your order has been picked up it’ll be transported to your local depot and delivered by your local driver. Next day shipping is free on all of our products. For more information please see our Delivery Information page.
On the day of delivery our couriers will either email or text you depending on the information you’ve provided us with. Included in the email / text will be a 1 hour time slot so you’re able to base your day around the delivery. Don’t worry if you can’t be in for delivery as any failed attempts to deliver the driver will leave you a ‘We missed you’ card with details on how to re-arrange. Online tracking is also available via the couriers website, again these details will be listed in the email / text sent to you. If you’re having issues with delivery please contact us so we can help.
We offer free next day delivery on all orders to UK Mainland. Unfortunately due to increased costs incurred by the courier we cannot extend this offer to the following areas: Northern Ireland, North of Scotland, Scottish Isles and all other Isles off the UK Mainland. For exact postcodes and postage quotes please our Delivery Information page.
If you’re looking to return your item then you can use our easy 3 step return process. Here at Dirty Pro Tools we offer a 30 day return period, so any orders less that 30 days old can be returned to us for a full refund! The item must be in the same condition you received them in, along with the original packaging, all manuals and accessories.
Step 1: Contact us via email or use our contact form. (Remember to include your order number and brief explanation on why you’re returning the item.)
Step 2: Wait for a reply from one of our friendly team members.
Step 3: Return your item and receive a refund.
For full information and guidance on our return process please see our Returns Information page.