* This Professional gasless 220 TIG Welder is a durable product now available at keen price. Using the latest Inverter technology to dramatically reduce overall footprint, this welder is compact whilst maintaining the features and control. As well as size, Inverters dramatically reduce the power required to weld, increasing efficiency by 30%, whilst producing a constant power supply for a more stable welding arc. Manufactured from state of the art inverter welding technology, this machine with its smooth DC output incorporates modern robust electronic circuitry giving the high powered performance and reliability demanded by professional welders and maintenance engineers alike.. Suitable for experienced users portable and at the same time providing optimum results with its 4 stage power setting and a hand full of accessories to keep you going. Use it as a AC/DC inverter welder - 220amps of welding power will allow you to weld 0.3-9mm thick steel with ease.
Use it as a TIG with the TIG torch kit supplied and you will impressively weld Aluminium, steel and stainless steel..
* TIG AC/DC welding process
* MMA welding process
* Downslope time adjustment
* Pre gas/Post gas adjustment
* Pulse frequency adjustment
* AC current frequency adjustment
* AC current balance
* 2T/4T switch
* HF arc ignition
* Arc Force adjustment
* remote control handle
* 1.5m Earth clamp
* 1.5m torch cable
* Power supplyAC 230V / 50Hz
* Welding processesTIG AC/DC / MMA
* Welding current range10A - 220A
* Duty cycle35%
* Pre gas time range0s - 2s
* Post gas time rang
- Professional gasless 220 TIG Welder
- weld 0.3-9mm thick steel with ease, weld Aluminium, steel and stainless steel.
- TIG AC/DC MMA welding process, Downslope time adjustment, Pre gas/Post gas adjustment
- Pulse frequency adjustment, remote control handle
- 2T/4T switch, HF arc ignition, Arc Force adjustment
We aim to dispatch orders on the following working day, (Unless specified in the product title). For goods that are heavy (over 25kgs) or bulky (over 4 cubic ft) dispatch time may be a few more days. Once the goods are dispatched we aim to use a 24-48 hr courier. This shipping applies to order from other postcodes – being GB excluding the following postcodes; BT - IV - KW - PA - PH – PO - HS - ZE - IM - KA - AB - GY - JE - All isles off the GB. For the following postcodes ; BT - IV - KW - PA - PH – PO - HS - ZE - IM - KA - AB - GY - JE - All isles off the GB, please contact us via message with the product that you are interested in and your postcode so we can see if delivery is possible. If there is an issue with the order or delivery details, we will contact you through the email address / phone number provided with the order. For more information please see our Delivery Information page.
Once the goods are dispatched, you should receive a notification from us and from the courier with the tracking number. On the day of delivery, our couriers will either email or text you depending on the information you’ve provided us with (a mobile phone number is the best form of contact), Included in the email/text will be a time slot so you’re able to base your day around the delivery. You can log onto the courier website with the tracking number to manage delivery. If you’re having issues with the delivery please contact us so we can help. If you’re having issues with delivery please contact us so we can help.For exact postcodes and postage quotes please our Delivery Information page.
If you’re looking to return your item then you can use our easy 3 step return process. Here at Dirty Pro Tools, we offer a 30 day return period, so any orders less than 30 days old can be returned to us for a full refund! The item must be in the same condition you received them in, along with the original packaging, all manuals and accessories.
Step 1: Contact us via email or use our contact form. (Remember to include your order number and brief explanation on why you’re returning the item.)
Step 2: Wait for a reply from one of our friendly team members.
Step 3: Return your item and receive a refund.
For full information and guidance on our return process please see our Returns Information page.