* This Professional gasless 220 TIG Welder is a durable product now available at keen price. Using the latest Inverter technology to dramatically reduce overall footprint, this welder is compact whilst maintaining the features and control. As well as size, Inverters dramatically reduce the power required to weld, increasing efficiency by 30%, whilst producing a constant power supply for a more stable welding arc. Manufactured from state of the art inverter welding technology, this machine with its smooth DC output incorporates modern robust electronic circuitry giving the high powered performance and reliability demanded by professional welders and maintenance engineers alike.. Suitable for experienced users portable and at the same time providing optimum results with its 4 stage power setting and variable wire speed control, With a hand full of accessories keep you going. Use it as a AC/DC inverter welder - 220amps of welding power will allow you to weld 0.3-9mm thick steel with ease.
Use it as a TIG with the TIG torch kit supplied and you will impressively weld Aluminium, steel and stainless steel..
* TIG AC/DC welding process
* MMA welding process
* Downslope time adjustment
* Pre gas/Post gas adjustment
* Pulse frequency adjustment
* AC current frequency adjustment
* AC current balance
* 2T/4T switch
* HF arc ignition
* Arc Force adjustment
* remote control handle
* 1.5m Earth clamp
* 1.5m torch cable
* Power supplyAC 230V / 50Hz
* Welding processesTIG AC/DC / MMA
* Welding current range10A - 220A
* Duty cycle35%
* Pre gas time range0s - 2s
* Post gas time rang
- Professional gasless 220 TIG Welder
- weld 0.3-9mm thick steel with ease, weld Aluminium, steel and stainless steel.
- TIG AC/DC MMA welding process, Downslope time adjustment, Pre gas/Post gas adjustment
- Pulse frequency adjustment, remote control handle
- 2T/4T switch, HF arc ignition, Arc Force adjustment
We dispatch our orders once a day, every week day Monday to Friday. Your order will be processed at around 8am. If you’ve purchased before 8am then your order will be sent out same day for delivery on the following working day. Any orders placed after 8am will be processed the next day.
Once your order has been processed you’ll receive an email notifying you of this, Our warehouse team will pull out your order from our warehouse during the day ready for the couriers to pick it up later on. When your order has been picked up it’ll be transported to your local depot and delivered by your local driver. Next day shipping is free on all of our products. For more information please see our Delivery Information page.
On the day of delivery our couriers will either email or text you depending on the information you’ve provided us with. Included in the email / text will be a 1 hour time slot so you’re able to base your day around the delivery. Don’t worry if you can’t be in for delivery as any failed attempts to deliver the driver will leave you a ‘We missed you’ card with details on how to re-arrange. Online tracking is also available via the couriers website, again these details will be listed in the email / text sent to you. If you’re having issues with delivery please contact us so we can help.
We offer free next day delivery on all orders to UK Mainland. Unfortunately due to increased costs incurred by the courier we cannot extend this offer to the following areas: Northern Ireland, North of Scotland, Scottish Isles and all other Isles off the UK Mainland. For exact postcodes and postage quotes please our Delivery Information page.
If you’re looking to return your item then you can use our easy 3 step return process. Here at Dirty Pro Tools we offer a 30 day return period, so any orders less that 30 days old can be returned to us for a full refund! The item must be in the same condition you received them in, along with the original packaging, all manuals and accessories.
Step 1: Contact us via email or use our contact form. (Remember to include your order number and brief explanation on why you’re returning the item.)
Step 2: Wait for a reply from one of our friendly team members.
Step 3: Return your item and receive a refund.
For full information and guidance on our return process please see our Returns Information page.