* 17 Multi Drawers Bin Rack Parts Organiser Storage Cabinet Tool Diy Box
* This 17 Drawers Storage Cabinet is a perfect tool parts organiser for use in garage, repair store, shed or workshop. Drawers are transparent so you can easily see what's inside them and find your tools more quickly. And each drawer comes with a built-in stop to prevent fall out. It can be used as a free-standing cabinet or mounted on the wall. Slotted holes are drilled in the cabinet to facilitate wall mounting. A quick and easy way to organise small accessories with easy access.
* Brand New, boxed and includes VAT in the final price.
* Comprising of 8 bins, 6 standard drawers and 1 large drawer
* 17 drawers provide plenty of space for nuts bolts screws nails fixings etc.
* Keep your tools and other small accessories neat and tidy with easy access.
* These drawers are transparent so you can easily see what's inside them to find the tools quickly.
* Each drawer comes with a built-in stop to prevent anything fall out
* It can be used as a free-standing cabinet or mounted on the wall. It’s easy to move for relocation.
* Perfect organiser for garage repair store shed or workshop.
* Built with tough polypropylene for long term durability. Easy to maintain
* Dimension: W31cm x H41cm x D16cm
* VAT receipt included in the price.
* Manufactured by Dirty-Pro Tools UK
We aim to dispatch orders on the following working day, (Unless specified in the product title). For goods that are heavy (over 25kgs) or bulky (over 4 cubic ft) dispatch time may be a few more days. Once the goods are dispatched we aim to use a 24-48 hr courier. This shipping applies to order from other postcodes – being GB excluding the following postcodes; BT - IV - KW - PA - PH – PO - HS - ZE - IM - KA - AB - GY - JE - All isles off the GB. For the following postcodes ; BT - IV - KW - PA - PH – PO - HS - ZE - IM - KA - AB - GY - JE - All isles off the GB, please contact us via message with the product that you are interested in and your postcode so we can see if delivery is possible. If there is an issue with the order or delivery details, we will contact you through the email address / phone number provided with the order. For more information please see our Delivery Information page.
Once the goods are dispatched, you should receive a notification from us and from the courier with the tracking number. On the day of delivery, our couriers will either email or text you depending on the information you’ve provided us with (a mobile phone number is the best form of contact), Included in the email/text will be a time slot so you’re able to base your day around the delivery. You can log onto the courier website with the tracking number to manage delivery. If you’re having issues with the delivery please contact us so we can help. If you’re having issues with delivery please contact us so we can help.For exact postcodes and postage quotes please our Delivery Information page.
If you’re looking to return your item then you can use our easy 3 step return process. Here at Dirty Pro Tools, we offer a 30 day return period, so any orders less than 30 days old can be returned to us for a full refund! The item must be in the same condition you received them in, along with the original packaging, all manuals and accessories.
Step 1: Contact us via email or use our contact form. (Remember to include your order number and brief explanation on why you’re returning the item.)
Step 2: Wait for a reply from one of our friendly team members.
Step 3: Return your item and receive a refund.
For full information and guidance on our return process please see our Returns Information page.