* 10kw Industrial Space Heater
* This industrial space heater is perfect to get ny large workplaces heated up. Being a powerful 10KW and fan assisted giving out 320 m3 of warm/hot air every hour. Working both on LPG and Propane gas and with its easy start switch and automatic overheat protection system, makes this a secure/safe .addition to your workshop
* High performance 10kW propane gas space burner.
* Can run on both LPG and Propane gas, and includes an appropriate regulator
* Perfect for open and semi-open spaces such as garages, workshops, warehouses etc.
I* P44 protection rating.
* Automatic overheat protection system.
* Electric Fan Assisted
* Secure east switch ignition system.
* Housed in a robust steel casing for high durability and a long service life.
* heating element made from Stainless steel
* CE approved.
* Package Includes regulator and 1.5m hose.
* carry handle for easy portability.
* Please ensure this item is supervised during operation
Specification HEAT-004 Power Voltage (V) 220-240 @ 50Hz 0.5A Rated Input 28w Protection Class IP44 Heat Output 10kW / 34,000BTU Air Flow 320m?/h Gas Consumption 0.73kg/h Weight 3.8kg Fuel Type 3B/P Regulator Pressure Output 300mbar Min. Gas Cylinder Size 15kg Size 380mm x 190mm x 290mm
- 30 kw large stainless steel combustion chamber with fan cooling.
- Work with both diesel oil or kerosene.
- Flame sensor, Automatic over heat protection
- Wheels for ease of transportation
- CE approved
We aim to dispatch orders on the following working day, (Unless specified in the product title). For goods that are heavy (over 25kgs) or bulky (over 4 cubic ft) dispatch time may be a few more days. Once the goods are dispatched we aim to use a 24-48 hr courier. This shipping applies to order from other postcodes – being GB excluding the following postcodes; BT - IV - KW - PA - PH – PO - HS - ZE - IM - KA - AB - GY - JE - All isles off the GB. For the following postcodes ; BT - IV - KW - PA - PH – PO - HS - ZE - IM - KA - AB - GY - JE - All isles off the GB, please contact us via message with the product that you are interested in and your postcode so we can see if delivery is possible. If there is an issue with the order or delivery details, we will contact you through the email address / phone number provided with the order. For more information please see our Delivery Information page.
Once the goods are dispatched, you should receive a notification from us and from the courier with the tracking number. On the day of delivery, our couriers will either email or text you depending on the information you’ve provided us with (a mobile phone number is the best form of contact), Included in the email/text will be a time slot so you’re able to base your day around the delivery. You can log onto the courier website with the tracking number to manage delivery. If you’re having issues with the delivery please contact us so we can help. If you’re having issues with delivery please contact us so we can help.For exact postcodes and postage quotes please our Delivery Information page.
If you’re looking to return your item then you can use our easy 3 step return process. Here at Dirty Pro Tools, we offer a 30 day return period, so any orders less than 30 days old can be returned to us for a full refund! The item must be in the same condition you received them in, along with the original packaging, all manuals and accessories.
Step 1: Contact us via email or use our contact form. (Remember to include your order number and brief explanation on why you’re returning the item.)
Step 2: Wait for a reply from one of our friendly team members.
Step 3: Return your item and receive a refund.
For full information and guidance on our return process please see our Returns Information page.