This tool cart is ideal for the serious tools person. Having smooth US Ball Bearing Slides drawers means they are effortless and ease of use Lockable to help keep your belongings safe. The roll cab has heavy duty castors and the unit is made from high power steel coated steel frame with a glossy paint finish and now with drawer dividers
* Professional work cart
* Drawer dividers
* US Ball Bearing Slides drawers, the drawers will not stick once loaded with tools
* High power coated steel frame with glossy paint finish
* 4 Heavy Duty Castors, with a locking wheel
* 1 base large tool tray
* Side pulling handle
* Top sliding shelves
* Internal drawer locking system for tool safekeeping
*Small amount of assembly required
* Dimensions Width -Depth - Height mm
* External Overall with castors: W705 x D370 x H830mm
* 2 Drawer Size (each): W587 x D325 x H60mm
* Weight 28.5kgs
- Dirty Pro ToolsTM Tool Cart with drawer divider
- US Ball Bearing Slides drawers, the drawers will not stick once loaded with tools
- High power coated steel frame with glossy paint finish, 4 Heavy Duty Castors, with a locking wheel
- 2 drawers and Top sliding shelves and 1 base large tool tray
- Internal drawer locking system for tool safekeeping
Manual: Click Here
We aim to dispatch orders on the following working day, (Unless specified in the product title). For goods that are heavy (over 25kgs) or bulky (over 4 cubic ft) dispatch time may be a few more days. Once the goods are dispatched we aim to use a 24-48 hr courier. This shipping applies to order from other postcodes – being GB excluding the following postcodes; BT - IV - KW - PA - PH – PO - HS - ZE - IM - KA - AB - GY - JE - All isles off the GB. For the following postcodes ; BT - IV - KW - PA - PH – PO - HS - ZE - IM - KA - AB - GY - JE - All isles off the GB, please contact us via message with the product that you are interested in and your postcode so we can see if delivery is possible. If there is an issue with the order or delivery details, we will contact you through the email address / phone number provided with the order. For more information please see our Delivery Information page.
Once the goods are dispatched, you should receive a notification from us and from the courier with the tracking number. On the day of delivery, our couriers will either email or text you depending on the information you’ve provided us with (a mobile phone number is the best form of contact), Included in the email/text will be a time slot so you’re able to base your day around the delivery. You can log onto the courier website with the tracking number to manage delivery. If you’re having issues with the delivery please contact us so we can help. If you’re having issues with delivery please contact us so we can help.For exact postcodes and postage quotes please our Delivery Information page.
If you’re looking to return your item then you can use our easy 3 step return process. Here at Dirty Pro Tools, we offer a 30 day return period, so any orders less than 30 days old can be returned to us for a full refund! The item must be in the same condition you received them in, along with the original packaging, all manuals and accessories.
Step 1: Contact us via email or use our contact form. (Remember to include your order number and brief explanation on why you’re returning the item.)
Step 2: Wait for a reply from one of our friendly team members.
Step 3: Return your item and receive a refund.
For full information and guidance on our return process please see our Returns Information page.