*This Electro galvanised metal shed provides a strong secure storage solution at a very favourable price. Produced in a double-baked-on enamel finish for durability. The shed has 2 doors which have deep runners that make them run smoothly.
* A base is provided to ensure the shed has an even surface (base boards not included)
* The Electro-galvanized steel is protected by double-baked-on enamel finish for durability
* 10-year limited rust warranty
* Assemble, normally takes 2 people with VERY GOOD DIY capability a whole day, gloves must be worn during assembly
* Steel frame thickness 0.6mm body thickness 0.25mm
* Strong entry and exit ramp across door opening
* Please note if the base is used the internal height is reduced by the height of the base which is 6cms high
- Deep-track doors on large glides for a non-stick, smooth-sliding operation, Strong entry and exit ramp across door opening
- 2 internal sliding doors that can be padlocked, Electro galvanised metal, Produced in a double-baked-on enamel finish for durability
- Dimensions: External: H 1820 x W 2575 x D 3130mm
- Includes a galvanised steel base, 10-year limited rust warranty, Steel frame thickness 0.6mm body thickness 0.25mm
We dispatch our orders once a day, every week day Monday to Friday. Your order will be processed at around 8am. If you’ve purchased before 8am then your order will be sent out same day for delivery on the following working day. Any orders placed after 8am will be processed the next day.
Once your order has been processed you’ll receive an email notifying you of this, Our warehouse team will pull out your order from our warehouse during the day ready for the couriers to pick it up later on. When your order has been picked up it’ll be transported to your local depot and delivered by your local driver. Next day shipping is free on all of our products. For more information please see our Delivery Information page.
On the day of delivery our couriers will either email or text you depending on the information you’ve provided us with. Included in the email / text will be a 1 hour time slot so you’re able to base your day around the delivery. Don’t worry if you can’t be in for delivery as any failed attempts to deliver the driver will leave you a ‘We missed you’ card with details on how to re-arrange. Online tracking is also available via the couriers website, again these details will be listed in the email / text sent to you. If you’re having issues with delivery please contact us so we can help.
We offer free next day delivery on all orders to UK Mainland. Unfortunately due to increased costs incurred by the courier we cannot extend this offer to the following areas: Northern Ireland, North of Scotland, Scottish Isles and all other Isles off the UK Mainland. For exact postcodes and postage quotes please our Delivery Information page.
If you’re looking to return your item then you can use our easy 3 step return process. Here at Dirty Pro Tools we offer a 30 day return period, so any orders less that 30 days old can be returned to us for a full refund! The item must be in the same condition you received them in, along with the original packaging, all manuals and accessories.
Step 1: Contact us via email or use our contact form. (Remember to include your order number and brief explanation on why you’re returning the item.)
Step 2: Wait for a reply from one of our friendly team members.
Step 3: Return your item and receive a refund.
For full information and guidance on our return process please see our Returns Information page.