* 45" Professional Heavy Duty Workbench with Ball Bearing Slides Draws and with drawer dividers
*This new model workbench is ideal for the industrial workplace or a truly professional diy person . Now having the latest ball bearing runners on the draws allowing it to open smoothly and with its 45 kg drawer capacity make it useful for large heavy tools., number of storage shelves. Solid MDF work surface with pegboard and peg, rubber feet and the list goes on, comes flat packed for assembly
if you are going to invest in one workbench only to last a lifetime and looking for a professional product for a keen price, then look no further
* Solid MDF working surface
* drawer divider with each order
* Strong steel construction with black power coated finish
* Overhead storage cabinet: For added storage
* Full width metal drawer with ball bearing runners
* Rubber Feet to avoid scratches on floor
* Pegboard for easy tool storage is supplied with hooks for hanging tools
* Wood work surface: Dimension: 113.8(Width) x 57.7 cm(Depth)
* Weight 50kgs
- truly professional Heavy duty Workbench,
- 1 piece smooth top board , Wood work surface: Dimension: 113.8(Width) x 57.7 cm(Depth)
- 45 kg drawer capacity make it useful for large heavy tools
- Pegboard for easy tool storage is supplied with hooks for hanging tools
- weight 50 kgs
We aim to dispatch orders on the following working day, (Unless specified in the product title). For goods that are heavy (over 25kgs) or bulky (over 4 cubic ft) dispatch time may be a few more days. Once the goods are dispatched we aim to use a 24-48 hr courier. This shipping applies to order from other postcodes – being GB excluding the following postcodes; BT - IV - KW - PA - PH – PO - HS - ZE - IM - KA - AB - GY - JE - All isles off the GB. For the following postcodes ; BT - IV - KW - PA - PH – PO - HS - ZE - IM - KA - AB - GY - JE - All isles off the GB, please contact us via message with the product that you are interested in and your postcode so we can see if delivery is possible. If there is an issue with the order or delivery details, we will contact you through the email address / phone number provided with the order. For more information please see our Delivery Information page.
Once the goods are dispatched, you should receive a notification from us and from the courier with the tracking number. On the day of delivery, our couriers will either email or text you depending on the information you’ve provided us with (a mobile phone number is the best form of contact), Included in the email/text will be a time slot so you’re able to base your day around the delivery. You can log onto the courier website with the tracking number to manage delivery. If you’re having issues with the delivery please contact us so we can help. If you’re having issues with delivery please contact us so we can help.For exact postcodes and postage quotes please our Delivery Information page.
If you’re looking to return your item then you can use our easy 3 step return process. Here at Dirty Pro Tools, we offer a 30 day return period, so any orders less than 30 days old can be returned to us for a full refund! The item must be in the same condition you received them in, along with the original packaging, all manuals and accessories.
Step 1: Contact us via email or use our contact form. (Remember to include your order number and brief explanation on why you’re returning the item.)
Step 2: Wait for a reply from one of our friendly team members.
Step 3: Return your item and receive a refund.
For full information and guidance on our return process please see our Returns Information page.